All boats are required to have Timberlake HOA decals visible on boats at all times.
Please email email@example.com to request your decal. Decals are available to all homeowners in good standing.
TIMBERLAKE LAKE RULES
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY CALL 911
1. The use of the Lake is restricted to Timberlake residents only! Any non-resident found using the Lake will be charged with trespassing by the Helena Police Department.
2. Resident’s guests must be accompanied at all times. Any guest found using the Lake without the accompaniment of a resident will be charged with trespassing by the Helena Police Department.
3. NO fishing from private resident’s property; unless with prior written permission.
4. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older at all times.
5. ALL Alabama Game & Fish and Alabama Marine Boating laws apply.
6. No gasoline motors are allowed to be run in the lake. Use of electric motors only.
7. All boats are required to have Timberlake decals.
8. Creel limits are determined and set by Southeastern Pond Management per the Timberlake HOA Covenants. See the creel limit sign for the current set limits. Management reserved the right to inspect the catch of anyone on the Lake at any time.
9. NO fishing with minnows.
10. Do NOT throw used plastic baits into the water, on the ground or parking areas. Properly dispose of plastic baits.
11. All trash must be collected and properly placed in the provided trash bin upon completion of usage of the Lake.
12. NO swimming in the Lake.
13. NO fireworks may be discharged at the Lake and/or in the Parking Lot.
14. NO firearms may be discharged at the Lake and/or in the Parking Lot.
15. Storage of boats is prohibited at the Lake’s Common Area.
16. NO parking of automobiles and/or boat trailers on the grass. Do NOT block the boat ramp with your vehicle.
17. Timerlake HOA is not responsible for accidents or injuries.
EVERY RESIDENT SHOULD BE AWARE OF AND HELP ENFORCE THESE RULES. OUR LAKE IS ENJOYABLE FOR YOU.
RESIDENTS OF TIMBERLAKE IN VIOLATION OF THESE RULES CAN LEAD TO FUTURE PRIVILEGE SUSPENDED AND/OR REVOKED.
Largemouth bass: Catch and Release
Spotted bass: Catch and Release
Bluegill: Limit to 10/person/day